Moashrati Haqooq-o-Faraiz By Mufti Taqi Usmani
“Moashrati Haqooq-o-Faraiz” is a book written by Mufti Taqi Usmani, a prominent Muslim scholar and jurist from Pakistan. The book deals with the rights and obligations of Muslim citizens in an Islamic state, as well as the responsibilities of the state towards its citizens. The book is written in Urdu, the national language of Pakistan, and discusses a range of topics including the rights of women, children, and minorities in an Islamic state, as well as the role of the state in promoting justice and social welfare. It is an important resource for those interested in Islamic law and the rights and responsibilities of Muslims in an Islamic state.
- The book discusses the rights and duties of citizens in an Islamic state.
- It covers a wide range of topics related to the principles of Islam, including the rights of individuals, the role of government, and the rule of law.
- The book may provide an in-depth analysis of the Islamic system of justice and how it relates to the rights and duties of citizens.
- The book is written by Mufti Taqi Usmani, a prominent Islamic scholar from Pakistan.
- It is written in the Urdu language.